Today I present the first ever guest post and it is a really good one. With the mini-event almost done it is time for a lull post. FeliciaFancy is a great regular at TOuk so here is her post …
I reached Level 285 today and this was the pop up that appeared.
It really reached me on a philosophical level, but I also, actually laughed out loud! My life does revolve around a game …. something I never thought I would say … something I mocked other people for …something I used to feel a little embarrassed about.
So I need to cleanse my soul and confess all the silly things I have done (or not done) for The Simpsons Tapped Out.
* I cancelled plans with my best friend because a new event started
* I ignored a phone call from my mum because I needed to battle felons
* I was late to pick my son up from school because I needed to harvest Chilli Peppers
* I planned a journey to my mother in law’s to make the most of the XP collider whilst KEM farming
* I planned my work breaks to maximise trash collection for the monorail
* I stayed up until 1am to do finish tasks and start the next one when I had to be up at 6am for work the next day
* Completely missed major plot lines in numerous TV shows because I have been grinding on Springfield Heights and not paying attention
I have embraced the fact that I am a Tapped Out Addict, I no longer feel the shame. I confidently tell my friends/family that I will be there for them but only when Homer has tested 100 bean bag chairs, Maggie has explored the playdough factory and Ned has trimmed the hedge.
What is the worst thing you have done/not done to ‘win’ Tapped Out? I’d love to hear something from you guys in the comments … just to make myself feel better to be honest.
So feel free to share…
Thanks FF, go ahead and show her some support. Comment below …2