Springfielders unite in this new Olympic/Sport themed mini-event. Filled with a fun prize track, funny dialogue and some new and returning items in store to tempt your sugared treats.
As all mini-events are this is an in-game update. Just log into your game and be patient for a short wait for the content to download!
The plot revolves around Springfield setting up their own games.
For the quest you require:
All tasks are 6s – tasks to unlock currency are 3hrs!
- Sportacus – 85 donuts returns from Tapball
- Springy – 60 donuts returns from Tapball
- Rebate on Lugash’s Gym! Spend 175 donuts and get 40 back (net price: 135 donuts!)
- Cristo Of Springfield – 75 donuts (generates ribbons)
- Half-Pipe – 100 donuts (generates ribbons)
- Country Flag Bundle – 50 donuts for 30 flags Works out at approximatly 1.5 (exact 1.666…) donuts per flag!
- Training Bundle – 125 donuts
- Springfield Games Cauldron
- Pin Stand – unlocks Pin Collector Lisa with questline
- Animation for the Cauldron – set alight
- Go-Kart Track
- Betting at the Go Kart Track feature – Springfield Down similarity
And the best thing of is that … it isn’t a tapball sequel!
Can I say that I totally predicted this! I predicted that today we would get an Olympic themed mini-event and … we did! 😊
I even predicate that we would get Fatov (more on that later😉) and Badge Collector Lisa! Smugness end
So what do you think? Were you ready? Like any of the prizes or new items? Posts coming … Happy tapping …2